Terms and Conditions of sale
1. Introduction and commercial policy
Dante5.com website is owned and is managed by Dante 5 Donna srl.
Dante 5 Donna srl owns the store Dante 5.
Dante 5 is registered at the “Registro delle Imprese” of Bari (Italy) with Tax Code and VAT no. 06549960729, with legal and administrative address in Via Dante, 50-52-54, Italy.
The following General Conditions of Sale solely regulate the presentation, the offer, the submission and the confirmation of orders of goods shown on the website dante5.com.
The necessary conditions to effectively proceed with a purchase on the dante5.com website are as follows:
- Being older than 18 years old.
- Owning a personal and valid e-mail account.
- Possessing the necessary requirements to access and stipulate legally binding contracts according to the Italian laws.
- Owning a credit card for identification and payments: American Express, Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or a checking account for wire transfers.
- Commercial transactions exclusively involve products published on the dante5.com website until sell out.
- The dante5.com selling channel exclusively addresses the “final consumers” as defined by the “Codice del Consumo”, i.e. any individual who operates on dante5.com not associated to any commercial, professional or business activity.
Dante5.com reserves the right to deny orders not in accordance with the above commercial policy.
2. Contract Conclusion
In order to successfully finalize the purchase of one or more items on dante5.com, the buyer can either fill in a registration form consequently accepting all the sale conditions or purchase an item without registering.
In any case, it is necessary to fill in the order form available on the dante5.com website by following the instructions. The completed order form is then automatically forwarded to the web site administration.
Specifically, the order form summarizes information about the purchased item as follows:
- basic information on each selected and ordered item
- price, taxes and fee information
- payment terms
- shipping fees and conditions
- right of withdrawal information
- terms of sales and return policy.
Before placing the order, the buyer shall accept the General Sale Conditions, the policy for web site use and double-check his registration data.
Dante5.com cautions against forwarding the order form if the buyer does not agree to any of the General Sale Conditions; otherwise no purchase agreement will be considered valid.
Dante5.com will not accept a purchasing order in case of insufficient funds, incomplete or incorrect order forms, or in case the item is not available in stock. In any of the above mentioned cases, the buyer will be immediately informed via e-mail that the purchase agreement was not accepted and that dante5.com will not proceed with the order.
If an item is out of stock or becomes unavailable after the buyer has checked the website and the order is forwarded, dante5.com will promptly warn the buyer (at the latest within 30 days from the following day the order was placed).
In case the buyer had already finalized the purchase by paying the amount due, dante5.com will refund the customer without any hesitation and unjustified delay.
3. Sales procedures
The offer of the products on this website depends on the actual availability of the product.
The buyer who wants to proceed with a purchase on this website needs to forward a request in the proper section, place an order and make the payment following the instructions.
The payment data inserted will be forwarded and managed exclusively by Dante5 Donna srl, the company that owns dante5.com, seated in Bari (Italy), Via Dante, 50-52-54, 70121.
The technical phases to conclude the Contract are as follows:
- The buyer needs to sign-up on the website by submitting a valid e-mail address.
- The registered buyer can select the item to be purchased and automatically place it in the "cart" where the shipping fees can be calculated before placing the order and proceeding with the payment.
- To finalize the order, the buyer must specify the shipping address, insert any other required information regarding the payment method (credit card or PayPal information) and click on the “purchase” button.
The validity of any contract will depend on the actual availability of the product.
4. Rights and Obligations of Dante5.com
Product delivery: dante5.com is responsible for delivering the products to the address chosen by the customer in the purchase order by means of the selected courier. dante5.com will not be held responsible in case of delivery problems caused by incorrect or incomplete data on the order form. Moreover, dante5.com will not be held responsible for damage to the purchased items after they have been handed over to the selected courier or for any delivery delays caused by the courier. In the above mentioned cases, the courier is to be held responsible.
Product unavailability: Dante 5.com will advise the buyer if one or more products on his order are not available by sending an e-mail to the address registered on his profile within 20 days from the purchase date. In this case, Dante 5.com will refund the customer (on his credit card or PayPay account) the price of the unavailable item together with the shipping fees if there are no other items requested in his order.
5. Rights and Obligations of the client
The client is the only one responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information and data given to dante5.com during the registration and purchase process. Any changes in his personal data should be promptly notified.
During the purchase confirmation the client must declare that he has read, understood and accepted the General Sale Conditions and that he authorizes Dante5.com to handle his recorded personal data.
After any purchase, the client commits to saving and printing out a copy of the contract and the General Sale Conditions.
Payment procedures: if requested by dante5.com, the client must send a copy of his identity document within 24 hours in order to prove his identity as the credit card holder. If the client neglects, dante5.com may reject and cancel the order without any liability.
The order confirmation receipt will be available on the web page and can be printed out using the dedicated link.
5.1 Mandatory check of goods
At time of delivery, the customer must check, in the presence of the courier, that:
a) the products and their quality match that stated on their Bill of Lading;
b) the packaging is intact without any damage, is not wet and is still well sealed.
c) the products and their quality match that indicated on the purchase order
Any discrepancy must be immediately pointed out to the courier service at the time of delivery and notified on the waybill.
Dante5.com sells only first quality and luxury products and does not sell second hand, irregular or low quality products.
The main characteristics of each item are displayed on the product description card available on dante5.com. However, the images and colors of some items displayed on dante5.com might not match the actual description due to internet browser and monitor faults.
7. Effectiveness and updating of the General Sale Conditions
The General Conditions of Sale within are published on dante5.com in order to be read by the customer before purchasing an item. The customer needs to agree, save and print them before placing an order.
The General Sales Conditions referring to the sale of an item are those published on the website on the same date of the item order.
8. Trademarks and domain names
Dante5.com is the exclusive owner of logos and brand names registered as dante5.com, Dante5 and any other distinctive mark including the word “dante5” and its domain name dante5.com.
All logos present on the products sold on dante5.com are renowned brands already registered by their respective owners and used on dante5.com with the exclusive purpose of distinguishing, describing and advertising each product on sale in dante5.com.
9. Applicable law and disputes settlements
The General Sale Conditions regulate the contract relationship regarding the purchase made via Dante5.com web site. For other aspects not expressly detailed in the present General Sale Conditions, we refer to the dispositions present in the actual Italian laws, in particular the following:
- Legislative Decree n.114 - March 31st, 1998 – regarding the reform of the commerce regulations.
- Legislative Decree n.185 - May 22nd, 1999 – regarding protection of consumers’ rights concerning distance contracts.
- Legislative Decree n.24 - February 2nd, 2002 – regarding aspects regarding other sales and consumer warranty.
- Legislative Decree n.70 - April 9th, 2003 – regarding aspects concerning electronic commerce.
- Legislative Decree n.196 - June 30th, 2003 – regarding laws concerning personal data protection.
10. Court jurisdiction
Any dispute between Dante5.com and the final user will be disputed in the Court of Law in Bari.
11. Customer Service Contacts
The user can request any information on dante5.com exclusively by means of our on-line Customer Service or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please access the Help area.